Reverse engineering of semiconductor-based products can broadly take several forms:
* Product teardowns: identify the product, package, internal boards, and components of “downstream” consumer products.
* System-level analysis: analyzes operations, functions, timing, signal paths, and interconnections.
* Process analysis: examines the structure and materials to see how a device is manufactured and what it is made of.
* Circuit extraction involves delayering to the transistor level, then extracting interconnections and components to create schematics and netlists.
IC Circuit extraction flow proceeds as follows:
* Package removal or device depot
* Schematic read-back and organization
To find out how Hualan Technologies can help, just give us a call, or contact us with your project details!